This job is no longer available
Talent Community Coordinator
A Talent Community Coordinator is needed to join one of world’s largest independent Online Games Studios. Not your average recruitment role, you will utilise your awesome interpersonal skills to organise and host global careers fairs and games jams for a world class employer.
With 3 Guinness world records; a Queen’s Award for Enterprise (2011) a Deloitte Technology Fast 50 (2010); a Sunday Times Top 100 company to work for (2008) and countless other awards to their name, this multi-award winning business employ over 550 people and sit at the very forefront of the online games industry, developing and publishing mini games and leading titles interacted by millions worldwide!
Joining as a Talent Community Coordinator you will identify, organise and host talent spotting events with little or no guidance. Focussing on finding graduates you will immerse yourself in the world of students promoting the first class facilities and amazing culture and benefits on offer within this world class games studio. As part of your wider role expect to manage social media recruitment channels, liaise closely with internal recruiters and support the hustle and bustle of a busy recruitment team.
To qualify... Whether you call yourself a Talent Community Coordinator / Recruitment Community Manager / Talent Attraction Specialist or similar, we don’t mind, you just need to be able to demonstrate:
- Superb knowledge and passion for computer games and a deep awareness of the games industry;
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with the ability and confidence to adapt communication style to different audiences;
- Degree or equivalent experience with a good understanding of academic institutions;
- Ability to work well under pressure and in the face of changing priorities whilst maintaining excellent attention to detail;
- Deep understanding of social media and social networking tools;
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to juggle priorities and deliver to deadlines;
- In-depth knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint);
- Proven experience handling confidential information with discretion and integrity;
- Able to travel in UK & internationally.
Any previous experience in community management or events is advantageous, as is a technical background / education (maths, computer science, physics etc.).
Joining a team of talented and enthusiastic people you will get to work with one of the largest independent games Studios in the World so expect a great working environment and superb benefits to match, including: Bonuses, private healthcare, flexible working, gym membership and loads more. Get in touch...
Keywords: Talent Attraction Specialist, Talent Community Coordinator, Community Manager, Recruitment Coordinator, Recruitment Community Manager, Talent Acquisition, TA, HR Manager, Human Resources, Resourcer, Recruitment Executive, Social Recruitment, Recruitment Events, Recruitment Jobs in Cambridge, HR Jobs in Cambridge, Community Management Jobs in Cambridge, Community Management Jobs in Cambridge, Recruitment Jobs in Anglia, Talent Acquisition Jobs in Cambridgeshire, Talent Attraction Jobs in Cambridge, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB1.
IMPORTANT: You will only be considered for this vacancy if you complete the short application form on the Guru Careers website...