This job is no longer available
Randstad Education are actively recruiting Newly Qualified Teachers for supply work in the Cardiff area.
We work with a number schools that regularly look for Science, English, Maths, and Physical Education (Male & Female) specialists.
Randstad Education can offer flexible work in a variety of schools on a long and short-term basis
Are you a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) looking for a teaching job?
Randstad Education is a prominent education supply teaching agency with 20 plus offices across the UK.
We recruit newly qualified teachers (NQTs) for short and long-term teaching vacancies.
Typical duties of an NQT include:
* Teach all areas of the school curriculum or your subject specialism;
* Organise the classroom and learning resources to create a positive teaching environment;
* Plan, prepare and teach lessons that cater for all student ability ranges;
* Motivate pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation;
* Maintain discipline;
* Meet requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils' development;
* Coordinate activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum, supporting colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area;
* Staying up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum;
* Take part in school events and activities which may take place at weekends or in the evening;
* Liaise with colleagues and working flexibly, particularly within smaller schools.
RATE OF PAY IS BETWEEN £100 - £115
If you are an excellent classroom practitioner, can work well within a team, value each pupil as an individual and believe you play a full part in the life of a school then this may be for you.
Randstad Education's mission is to shape the world of education by raising standards and contributing to the safe learning environment through the recruitment of qualified professionals.
It's a duty that we take very seriously and we are proud that, together with our teachers ,we support over 85,000 children every day, helping to influence a better educational future for generations to come.
We offer highly competitive rates and experienced education consultants offering career guidance and support.
We specialise in placing qualified teachers, cover supervisors and classroom assistants into day to day, short term, long term and permanent placements.
Please be aware that all applicants MUST be able to obtain references for the last 2 years in full!
To discuss this in more detail please contact us via e mail, or call us on 02920 340740.
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks.