A leading marketing agency in Central London are currently recruiting for a BI Analyst on a permanent basis.
Working in collaboration with the Head of Analytics and the Lead Digital Analyst you will be integral in defining and delivering a truly integrated analytics offering and help us to bridge the gap between data and its meaning by providing transformational reporting solutions to our clients and planning colleagues in ever more interactive and visual deliverables.
* Technical ownership of the performance measurement function for the agency, overseeing the full development cycle for analytical reporting for our clients; from design to implementation, rendering and publication
* Work with the Head of Analytics to develop a Business Intelligence practise focusing on the delivery of accessible, actionable and increasingly visual and interactive reporting solutions
* Design, manage and quality-control all major BI projects and provide accurate time/cost estimates
* Presenting and consulting directly with clients and building relationships with counterparts within client's analytical departments
* Support and line manage the Insight Analysts, guiding them in their day-to-day work and developing their skills in line with the changing BI environment
* Work closely with counterparts to develop the processes, tools and products that put performance measurement central to every client
* Help build an EMEA centre of excellence for performance measurement and BI, sitting at the heart of the planning team and agency
* Act as the primary SME for reporting and BI, with specific focus on the development and growth of the agency in; data visualisation and infographics, multi-platform dashboards, train-of-thought interactive analysis tools and 'always on' measurement with closed-loop optimisation
* Work effectively with the Data tech and PM teams, providing consultancy on data needs and treatment that will enable optimal leverage of data assets for BI
- SQL Programming Skills
- Strong modelling experience
- Experience using either Business Objects, Tableau or Qlikview as a reporting tool
Salary is negotiable dependant on experience.
If you would like to be considered for the vacancy forward me your up to date CV and I will get back to you with more details about the role.