This position is for a business analyst, knowledge of Insurance, Pensions and Investments is a must.
Primarily operating in a business analyst role however we will also be looking for a good understanding Business Objects, SAS and Microsoft and related technologies, in the provision of BI/MI to a portfolio of customers. Within the role you will ensure the application of industry good practice in business analysis and adherence to full delivery lifecycle whilst working in a structured project environment.
- Business analysis, data mapping/modelling and requirements gathering and elicitation
- Familiar with Business Objects, SAS and MS and related technologies
- Knowledge of ETL and Data Warehousing techniques
- Ability to follow and contribute to the maintenance of technical standards and guidelines
- Be delivery focused, and proactive in assisting the Managers to deliver work packages
- Prepare and review full lifecycle documentation to support the reporting team development lifecycle
- Good communication to support team members and ability to influence senior management and other interested parties.
Business Analyst/SAS/Business Objects/Data Mapping/Requirements gathering/Pension/Insurance