This job is no longer available
Graduate Accountant - Banking - Bristol - £140pd
Our client, an investment bank, are currently looking for a Graduate Accountantto work in their Bristol office, on a long-term contract basis.
You will deliver a range of high level clerical/technical support tasks to provide high quality outputs which satisfy stakeholder needs act as a point of reference for information & procedural advice & queries from other business areas. You may also supervise a small team.
- Undertake a range of more complex technical support tasks e.g. data compilation, reconciliation, research and analysis and make recommendations for improvement to processes, procedures and systems
- Provides guidance on a range of technical queries, using own judgement and interpretation as required, to ensure the timely provision of high quality information and guidance
- Develop and maintain contacts across the business unit in order to identify customer requirements and provide appropriate support and guidance
- Ensure that all work within the team is completed accurately and adheres to specified Group policies, processes and procedures and relevant external regulations where required
- As required, supervise and coach team members in their day to day activities ensuring their workloads are completed to the required standard, providing advice, guidance, direction and support as appropriate
- Where required, manage, motivate, develop and appraise team members as required
- Contribute to the development of administrative systems and processes to support the work of more senior colleagues
- Where appropriate, assist in the planning of projects, scheduling of implementations, maintenance of project plans, liaising with technical departments, users and other colleagues as required
If you are interested and meet the above requirements please send me your latest C.V and I'll call you to discuss your CV in further detail.