This job is no longer available
My client is currently looking for a SQL developer to join a growing manufacturing company in sheffield. Its a greenfields project implementing a new BI solution from their ERP system. The job skills are simple someone with a working ability of SSRS along with cube building experience although not a necessity. Its an excellent opportunity to get dynamics AX on your CV along with qlikview, you will also be involved in the full process of implementation from planning through to development. The manager has asked for someone who wants to develop there skills within this role and assist in the strategical side.
- Analyse the current reporting structure and propose a BI solution based on findings
- Set up a BI reporting infrastructure
- Use existing 3rd party tools to build a datawarehouse that contains all key business data for report purposes. From Dynamics AX also sage200, time & attendance, HR systems and potentially other systems in the future.
- Deliver ad hoc SQL reports with SSRS, SSIS and visual studio 2005 until a standardised BI solution is in place.
-Good SQL skills experience of SSRS, SQL 2005, Visual studio.
- Project management of BI implementation and data migration
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of the business
- A working knowledge of BI tools in general
Advantageous skills + experience:
- Knowledge of TimeXtender
- Knowledge of SSIS and SSAS
- Knowledge of Dynamics AX
- Qlikview knowledge
This is a great opportunity for an aspiring developer to gain skills within an increasingly growing organisation.
If you feel this role is relevant to yourself please do apply and i will get in contact shortly