This job is no longer available
Randstad Education are successfully working in conjunction with Milton Keynes College to provide Education to Prisons throughout the East Midlands Area. A prison within Derbyshire will be running a range of qualifications in retail and warehousing and require a trained and experienced Teacher / Tutor / Assessor to deliver training within this sector.
Being the UK market leader, Randstad Education are dedicated to finding the right jobs for the right people. We have been helping lecturers and support staff find temporary and permanent education jobs for twenty years running.
Randstad Education are currently recruiting FE Qualified tutors or candidates with equivalent experience/qualifications who are able to deliver learner success through effective teaching and delivery to adult learners within a prison setting in Derbyshire.
- candidates must hold a teaching qualification, i.e. Certificate in Adult Education, DTLLS or equivalent
- Experience in Education or Training within the subject area is essential.
- Experience in developing curriculum and programmes of learning are desirable.
- Experience of embedding skills for life is desirable.
- Experience of involvement with unemployed and / or disadvantaged people and working in a challenging or secure/prison environment
Due to high levels of security candidates will need to go through strict clearance processes which may take upto 4 weeks, therefore the sooner you get in touch the better. Education within the prisons is provided 52 weeks of the year, therefore you will be required to teach during school holidays.
You will be required to teach adult learners within a prison environment. Specific prison experience is not compulsory however a desire and motivation to work with adult learners with a successful outcome. We are recruiting tutors who have a proven track record of successfully progressing learners through courses. Please include relative examples of this in your CV where possible.
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Wendy Jefford or email your CV