This job is no longer available
Opportunities for NQTs for the Autumn Term 2014
We are looking to recruit Primary NQT Teachers for day to day bookings and/or long term assignments. This is a great opportunity to gain vauable experience in different Educational settings that could lead to permanent posittions. We have successfully placed a number of NQT'S into their desired role this year. If you qualify soon and are keen to start supply teaching then please get in contact with ourselves.
Daily Supply Teacher could be day to day or long term.
Following lesson plans that the Teachers have left
General Supply Teacher duties.
Various types of Educational settings inluding all through Primary Schools, Infant and Junior Schools
Schools can be one form entry or even larger schools with up to four form entry.
Some of the children may have English as their second language.
Assignments may include children with specific needs.
Every child to be taught according to their specific learning skills.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Relevant recent teaching experience
- Own transport could be an advantage but not essential
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Benefits of working for Randstad Education:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to a range of local teaching vacancies
- Your own specialist consultant with a 24 hour on call service
- Access to guaranteed pay scheme
- CPD (Team Teach training etc.)