This job is no longer available
Look no further; this is the job dreams are made of!
Year 3 teacher needed for a 1 Year contract in Worthing, West Sussex!
All applicants must be passionate and dedicated education practitioners with a thorough understanding of differentiation and pupil progress!
- KS2 Specialist who is creative and inspiring,
- Full time to start September, till August 2015 GUARANTEED!
- Teaching Year 3 to a 30+ classes with mixed ability children!
All applicants must be UK primary trained and must live within West Sussex!
The school, the child?
- Below Average sized Catholic Primary school on outskirts of Worthing,
- Over subscribed for September 2014,
- 1 form entry school in a village setting,
- The staff get to know the whole young person and their families and are invested in developing rapport with pupils, staff and parents alike, The school is an ambassador of the local community!
Your application will be managed by a dedicated specialist education consultant who will guide and support you through the process in an honest and trustworthy manner to ensure you find the right match for you.
To discuss this in more detail, please contact Bryony Long on email@example.com
or call 01293 527416
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education?s child safety standards and UK eligibility checks