Education Recruitment Consultant- Learning Support
Thames Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment company placing teaching and support staff into Primary and Secondary schools across Greater London. We are a popular and well-respected agency and pride ourselves with an excellent reputation amongst London Schools. Having established ourselves within the industry, we are now experiencing rapid growth and looking for new consultants to join our dynamic, young team.
Our team of consultants are Education professionals, having recruited for London Primary and Secondary schools for many years between us. The company is run by two ex-teachers and recruiters with 10 years experience in the industry. We are dedicated to providing the best possible service to our clients and candidates through our in-depth knowledge of the sector and our friendly and thorough approach.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Recruitment Consultants, Sales Professionals or talented Graduates seeking a career in Education Recruitment. The successful candidate will join our team based in the City of London, recruiting Support Staff for schools across all the London Boroughs.
It is essential that candidates have at least an understanding of the Education Market, especially Primary, Secondary and Special Needs Education before approaching us. We provide excellent training to candidates who do not have previous Education Recruitment experience to help them make a success of their new career choice. You will, however, need to prove that you have the necessary skills and the right attitude to succeed in this industry.
Applicants with an Education Recruitment background will need to prove a successful track-record in their previous role. We welcome applicants with Recruitment experience in other sectors as well as those with experience in Sales. These roles are also suitable for Graduates who would like to start a career in Recruitment.
All applicants should possess the following:
- Excellent spoken and written skills
- An excellent team player with the ability to work autonomously.
- Excellent IT skills, including Social Media Networking for recruiting candidates
- A self motivator with a proactive, enthusiastic attitude.
- Experience of building a desk or developing business in a sales environment
- Graduates must display the necessary drive and motivation to succeed in a Sales environment
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our growing Thames Teachers Education Recruitment team. The vision is to bring on likeminded individuals who are eager to develop their own skills, grow their own business, build a team around them and earn uncapped commission for their hard work and effort. We are not a large, corporate environment - we have created a relaxed but hard-working environment with a friendly and professional group dynamic.
What Thames Teachers can offer you:
- £18K - £30K Basic Salary (depending on experience)
- Uncapped commission and generous bonus scheme
- Prospects for professional development and the opportunity to run your own team.
- Great training in the recession safe Education Recruitment Sector
- 25 days holiday with reduced hours over school holidays
If you are interested in this role, please email your CV to: