This job is no longer available
Randstad Education are looking for a History teacher initially for half a term from October, in a large Hull Secondary School. Randstad Education has been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years.
- Must have QTS, NQT's are encouraged to apply!
- Teaching KS3 and KS4 History
- Planning and marking for the half term
- Large Secondary in Hull that is now an Academy.
- Strong and supportive SLT
- Last Ofsted rating - Good.
- It is important to identify the role the school plays in providing a safe learning environment and the opportunity to flourish not only academically but socially. This is emphasised with supply teachers encouraged to provide pastoral care and organise educational visits appropriate to their subject.
- You will encounter a diverse mix of pupils in this school. Good behaviour management skills, a passion for teaching and a dynamic and flexible approach will be advantageous for this position.
Your application will be managed by a dedicated specialist secondary education consultant who will guide and support you through the process.
All Candidates will be subject to Randstad's Education's child safety standard and UK eligibility checks.