This job is no longer available
Randstad Education are recruiting for a Media Studies Teacher on a supply basis from September 2014!
Randstad Education is the UK market leader. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
-We are now recruiting for a skilled Media Studies teacher to join an Academy based in Grimsby.
-This is a full time position that will be starting from September.
- You will need to have good knowledge of Media Studies and you must have the skills of a great teacher to execute outstanding lessons.
- You must hold QTS - NQT's are encouraged to apply
- This position is for an Academy with an excellent reputation.
- The Academy strives to create the greatest educational standards possible so you will need to expect the best from yourself.
- You must be willing to help the Academy work within the local community and the wider community, in order to help your pupils achieve the best.
- You will be teaching both male and female pupils who are aged between 11 and 18.
- This a high emphasis here on creating well rounded, polite individuals.
- You will need to be able to help your pupils strengthen their skills and you will need to be willing to go the extra mile for your pupils, their parents and the school.
If this position interests you, then please contact Louise on 01482 210 212 or email email@example.com