This job is no longer available
Randstad Education are seeking experienced MLD teachers to support schools across Birmingham and the surrounding area. The roles can either be cover for day to day sickness or longer term roles which can span across several terms. Whilst working for Randstad Education you will be paid between ?120 and ?140 per day and receive CPD opportunities and career development advice as standard.
Randstad Education has been working with both teachers and support staff for over twenty years and our specialist SEN team in Birmingham take pride in the quality of service we provide to you. In total we work with 1,500 schools every week and our staff support over 135,000 children every day.
- Applicants must have QTS status or be experienced instructors
- Must have passion and enthusiasm for both teaching and the SEN sector
- Positions are available in both the primary and secondary age group
- Any SEN qualifications or training courses will be viewed as a positive
- Teachers from all subject specialisms can apply
- Our MLD schools cater for pupils with a variety of social and learning difficulties
- We supply to a variety of LAC, independent and academy schools
- Friendly and supportive working environments
- We are looking for teachers who raise attainment as well as understanding the importance of improving softer skills
- Positions can either be working with pupils on a one to one basis or as class teachers
- We ask applicants to give examples of how they have improved attainment or attendance
For more information about our SEN vacancies please call Helen on 0121 200 5910 or email me at email@example.com.