This job is no longer available
Randstad Education is the UK market leader in finding jobs in Education. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week work we can find the right match for your skills.
Due to the current success in the Birmingham office matching TA?s and LSA staff to the right schools and the right centres, the Birmingham Special Educational Needs (SEN) team are recruiting and currently need more staff to help us on our journey to raise standards and shape the world of education.
We are looking for Teachers, TA's, LSA and Youth Support Workers for day to day and long term assignments that can:
- Be available three or more days a week
- Will develop professional relationships with students and staff
- Be able to liaise with outside agencies
- Have effective behaviour management and be calm under pressure
- We are proud to support a diverse number of alternative provisions across Birmingham and the surrounding area
- These centres range in size, catchment area and ethos
- We understand that every student and every centre is different and as a result we carefully match our staff with the right centre and the right student
- Within these centres our teachers and support staff, help to provide crucial and necessary guidance to students who are disaffected and disengaged with the educational system
- The roles are to support students, pastorally and academically, some of whom display challenging behaviour
In reward for our candidates hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay, a refer a friend scheme, long term and permanent job opportunities, and a dedicated consultant whose honest and trustworthy approach matches you to the right job. Should you be interested in the roles we are currently advertising please send through an up to date copy of your CV to Helen.email@example.com or call me on 0121 200 5910.
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Educations child safety standards and UK eligibility checks.