This job is no longer available
I am looking to recruit a number of upper KS2 teachers, to complete long & short term assignments as well as day to day supply work, in Durham, Sunderland, South Tyneside & Gateshead. My client schools require confident KS2 teachers with experience of Year 6 SATS. There is also the potential for permanent work.
Randstad Education is the UK market leader, we have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for over 20 years. We work with over 2500 schools each week and strive to find the right match for your skills.
- Availability to accept vacancies at relatively short notice
- Effective classroom management in line with school's behaviour policy
- Deliver consistently good & oustanding lessons to students, with a focus on raising attainment
- Develop professional relationships with pupils and staff
- The schools range in size, culture and catchment areas
- We match teachers with the schools and children they work best with.
- Teachers support pupils of different ability levels, SEN, EBD, ADHD
- Classes may have some Gifted & Talented children
Requirements for candidates will include:
- NQTs are welcome to apply
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Relevant recent teaching experience
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Benefits of working for Randstad Education:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to a range of local teaching vacancies in various areas, including long term & permanent work
- Supported through your NQT year
- Your own specialist consultant with a 24 hour on call service
- Access to guaranteed pay scheme
For further information ? email your CV or call 0191 232 4493.