I am currently working on a large project for one of my Banking Clients, based in Cardiff. The project entails a lot of work around Financial Reporting, Statutory Reporting and Financial Control, my client are looking for suitable candidates, on a temporary to permanent basis, ranging from a junior through to a senior level. The contract day rates will range from £200/day up to £500/day, from an Analyst level to a Senior Manager level.
As a base, the successful candidates will have:
- Part or fully Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA, CA)
- Reporting background or Regulatory background
- MI Production
- Reconciliations experience
- Finance Policy Development skills
- Statutory and Control experience
- Senior stakeholder engagement and management
- Commercial or financial services experience
- Senior Manager requirements are SOX, Risk Management, Capital Management
Please send in your latest CV and I will contact you to discuss the role in more detail.
Please be aware this role is based in Cardiff.