This job is no longer available
Financial Analyst, Forecasting, Halifax, Banking, £300-350 per day
A leading banking client in Halifax urgently requires a Financial Forecasting Analyst, to work on a 6-month rolling contract paying £300-350 per day. The candidate will require excellent Stakeholder management skills with experience of reporting to the Finance Director. The client is looking to undergo interviews as early as next week.
The successful Financial Analyst will meet the following requirements:
- Strong Forecasting experience is essential
- Financial services experience
- Qualified Accountant is preferred
- Finance Business Partnering
- Knowledge of Net Interest Income
- Working knowledge of Hyperion is an advantage
- Banking experience is preferred
- Delivering and consolidating forecasts
- Excellent Stakeholder Management skills - reporting to the Finance Director and other business executives
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high-profile programme and gain a long-term position in the firm which could lead to multiple roles over the course of the programme. If you are interested, please apply immediately with an updated CV or give me a call on the number provided.
Key Words: Finance, Forecasting, Accounting, Banking, Accountant, Halifax, Analysis, Financial Analyst, Finance Manager, Net Interest Income, Stakeholder Management, Hyperion, Excel, Financial Planning, Qualified Accountant, ACCA, ACA, CIMA