This job is no longer available
Data Analyst - Asset Management - Loans Servicing - Credit De-Risking - £500 per day
Keywords: Data Analyst, Data Analysis, Asset manager, Asset Management, Investment Management, Wealth Management, London, Central London
Harrington Starr are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with a name synonymous with Asset Management, our client is currently looking for a contractor to come on board in the capacity of a Technical Data Analyst to join a credit de-risking project.
In this role your responsibilities will include:
- Advanced data analysis, which will include consolidation and validation of data for the project team.
- Building and managing data repositories and providing all datasets to the team.
- Liaising with various internal departments including credit operations, credit risk and wealth legal
- Sharing analysis with stakeholders and participating in working groups.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Loans Processing knowledge and wider understanding of key business financing options, including understanding loan credit agreements (Highly desirable)
- Very strong and advanced excel, VBA, Access and SQL knowledge.
- Structured Queries, template reporting, consolidation and validation of data sets
- Banking operations or Back Office IT experience with exposure to loans
- Good Project management, data analysis and data reporting/manipulation skills
This project is focused on ensuring they are minimising risk exposure across a range of consumer credit products such as loans, mortgages and credit cards. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a market leading asset management organisation.
Send your CV to be immediately considered for the position