OTC Derivatives Business Analyst - Exchange
OTC Derivatives Business Analyst - Exchange - Contract - £550 per day
A name synonymous with Financial Trading has an imminent requirement for a Front Office Derivatives Business Analyst.
You will be responsible for Requirements Gathering and Analysis across Equity Derivatives Front Office, working closely with senior business stakeholders to define requirements and produce technical specifications in line with business goals.
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience of working with Equity Over The Counter Derivatives products OTC
- Practical experience of operations trade processing flows with an emphasis on confirmations processing.
- End-to-end knowledge of the trade capture and confirmation process, including ISDA definitions.
- Knowledge of life cycle management, such as Corporate Actions, expiry, Market Disruption Events and payment generation, for equity derivatives.
- Producing detailed specifications for data to be used both for automated system processing and document creation.
- Experience with requirements capture through sign off, testing and implementation.
- Investment Banking experience.
- Experience working with Financial Services regulations and compliance
The successful individual will be:
- Excellent Communications Skills;
- Sound judgment
- Superb attention to details
- Exceptional documentation writing skills with the ability to work unsupervised.
Please send your CV immediately to be considered for this role and to be considered for other similar opportunities in the future.
Finance Systems Contract Specialist