This job is no longer available
About the role
Recruitment is a sales role and as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for sourcing, headhunting and matching candidates to your clients' temporary or permanent vacancies which have been generated using blended sales techniques. You will need to learn, understand and integrate into your clients teams and departments by successful sales calls and meetings to ensure that you are harmonizing both candidate and client requirements.
- Using sales, marketing techniques, networking and business development techniques to attract business from client companies.
- Developing a good understanding of client companies and their business is key, in order to build better stronger relationships with client companies.
- Attracting candidates by using a wide range of media and drafting advertising copy for use on social media /networks, attending events, headhunting and through referrals.
- Screen and interview candidates, conducting background checks, and matching candidates to vacancies.
- Advise both clients and candidates on salary levels, training requirements and on career opportunities.
We consistently strive to be the best recruitment company in our specialised areas, and in order for us to achieve that, we provide first class training, development and career progression opportunities. We take a 'hands on' approach from day one and you can expect regular reviews to make you the best.
During your training, you will be trained by proven experts up to director level who will guide you through your training and provide years of experience to learn from. We have an in-depth training programme which will give you the necessary tools to be successful in the whole recruitment process; from client and candidate sales calls, to developing leads, to networking, to closing deals!
The successful candidate
A positive outlook is a must along with the ability and creativity to build up solid relationships both internally and externally. Due to the fast moving and varied nature of the role, excellent time management and organisational skills are essential.
The ideal applicant will be a graduate / trainee / sales professional - somebody who is keen to embrace the fast-paced, challenging nature of the recruitment role and absorb the fantastic training and development available. This is a target based sales environment and would suit a confident, incisive individual with a natural commercial flair and a go-getting attitude.
Apply today, alternatively, connect with me on LinkedIn for further information: uk.linkedin.com/pub/faye-charlesworth/61/81/678/