This job is no longer available
We are currently being approached by several secondary schools in the Rochdale area for long-term teaching assistants and learning support assistants on a last minute basis.
Randstad Education works with a variety of secondary schools in Rochdale ranging from small faith schools to large 11-18 academies. Provision for SEN in Rochdale is good with schools offering a range of support strategies for statemented and non-statemented students.
TAs and LSAs on long-term supply with Randstad Education may be supporting students with:
* Behavioural needs
* Moderate learning needs
Other duties may include:
* Curriculum support - particularly in Maths and English
* General classroom support
* Learning mentoring
* Cover Supervision
The ideal candidate will:
* Have experience and a genuine passions for working with young people age 11-18
* Have a good understanding of SEN and inclusion support
* Be able to able to communicate effectively with staff and students
* Be flexible, reliable, punctual, professional and approachable.
In return for your hard work and commitment, Randstad Education will offer you:
* Competitive rates of pay.
* A "refer a friend" scheme that rewards you and your friends.
* Access to Randstad Education's online CPD portfolio and the opportunity to attending training sessions.
* A dedicated consultant with a 24hr on call facility.
* An honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.
Randstad Education are market leaders in education recruitment, we have many teaching assistant jobs and learning support jobs to offer.
Last year all Randstad Education LSAs and TAs in Rochdale were in full-time work.