This job is no longer available
Insight Analyst/ London/ Contract /£300 Per day / 6 Months
My Client is a major consultancy based just outside London who are looking for an Insight Analyst to join their team on a 6 month basis.
About the role:
Leverage data mining expertise (and tools), statistical analysis, strategic thinking, strong presentation skills and knowledge of consumer and channel loyalty and rewards programs to develop strategic insights for clients. Conducts design-based and performance-based analysis of loyalty, motivation and rewards and client and third party data. Develop advanced analytic models which predict participant behavior and forecast/measure engagement activity and program results. Conduct strategic business reviews, presenting findings in an interesting, insightful and consultative way to the client (from C-level executive to program manager), that include actionable program enhancements and marketing recommendations that can improve and optimize future client program performance and drive business results.
CLIENT ANALYSIS AND DATA MINING: Conduct performance-based analytics on assigned clients, including:
(1) Deriving a clear vision of client and program objectives, client analysis needs, scope and time frame based on collaboration with client and account team.
(2) Developing scope for ad-hoc analyses, executing as appropriate, and converting ad-hoc analyses to standard offerings by documenting process steps to support future process development and product offerings.
(3)Leading and managing client deliverables work flow and related processes. Requesting and leading other analytical resources to complete assigned client deliverables.
(4) Identifying appropriate data sources (internal, client, 3rd party), mining and gathering data in an efficient and timely manner, leveraging data mining skills and/or internal resources.
(5) Analyzing program data for strengths, weaknesses, and/or anomalies within the performing groups for the purposes of designing and optimizing program effectiveness and return on investment.
(6) Analyzing program performance in the context of client business objectives and program strategy, developing insights that inform and improve future program performance. Requesting and leading account team conversations to support crafting of strategic recommendations to client.
If your interested and immediately available please reply with your CV or call Nakayi on 0207 469 5255.