This job is no longer available
* To teach a mixed class of Key Stage 1/2 pupils, those of which are statemented with social and/or emotional behavioural disorders
* Have experience and/or qualifications relating to SEN
* Offer support when needed
* Have a caring and supporting disposition with a 'can do' approach
Based in Caerphilly, this learning centre caters for EBD/challenging behaviour
Supportive and knowledgeable staff underpin the schools foundations and they are committed to changing and improving the life of the students through learning
The client offers extra support for students with specific learning difficulties, such as dyslexia, dyspraxia, ADHD and Asperger's Syndrome.
They can demonstrate challenging behaviour but are keen to learn and are in the KS1 and KS2 age brackets.
The successful candidates will have experience of teaching children in a similar environment, such as a pupil referral unit. They should also possess an enthusiastic and motivated approach to learning, whilst creating a safe and stimulating environment for the children.
In return we will offer you:
* Excellent rates of pay with no hidden deductions
* Dedicated consultant with a 24hr on call facility
* Generous refer a friend scheme
* Periodical pay reviews
* Access to Randstad Education's Online CPD portfolio.
All roles are subject to an enhanced CRB check and interview with Randstad Education.
Please be aware that all applicants MUST be able to obtain references for the last 2 years in full!
For more information, please apply online or contact Emma Thomas Tel: 02920 340740, E: firstname.lastname@example.org