This job is no longer available
* To educate and support various children with profound and multiple learning difficulties (including those with Downs Syndrome, Cystic Fibrosis, Autism, Aspergus, EBD, MLD, SLD and other complex physical difficulties).
* Have experience and/or qualifications relating to SEN
* Offer support when needed
* Have a caring and supporting disposition with a 'can do' approach
* Ongoing/Long term opportunities for the right people
Based in Caerphilly, this 'respected rights' school caters forall manner of children, with varying different degrees and intensities of additional learning needs.
Supportive and knowledgeable staff underpin the schools foundations and they are committed to changing and improving the life of the students through learning.
The school staffing structure is made from teaching personnel, to care staff, to nursing and OT staff, to physiotherapists and also speech and language tutors.
The children here can range from 3-19years old, all with very different needs, and all of which are very unique and individual. The school can be quite challenging due to the extensive knowledge you need here merely to understand the children's needs. The children require constant attention, and most are of a one to one nature. Team Teach is the trained de-escalation and restraint course executed here.
The successful candidates will ideally have experience of working with children within a classroom environment, in small groups or on a one to one basis.
You should also possess an enthusiastic and motivated approach to learning, whilst creating a safe and stimulating environment for the children.
In return we will offer you:
* Excellent rates of pay with no hidden deductions
* Dedicated consultant with a 24hr on call facility
* Generous refer a friend scheme
* Periodical pay reviews
* Access to Randstad Education's Online CPD portfolio.
All roles are subject to an enhanced CRB check and interview with Randstad Education.
Please be aware that all applicants MUST be able to obtain references for the last 2 years in full!
For more information, please apply online or contact Emma ThomasTel: 02920 340740, E: email@example.com