This job is no longer available
A well established, global organisation based in Central London are looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join their team.
The main focus for this role will be to ensure the timely collection of money from the organisation's client base. You will be responsible for:
* Ensuring managed accounts are reconciled and statements are issued regularly
* Ensuring cash is posted to client accounts timely and accurately
* Ensuring the automated invoice run is running correctly
* Keeping client invoices up to date
* Liaising with Accounts Payable departments to ensure invoices are processed efficiently
* Ensuring all systems records are kept up to date and liaising and building relationships with various internal teams to ensure queries are dealt with effectively
My client is looking for an experienced Credit Controller with proven experience in a similar role. You will be comfortable using Excel at an intermediate level and MUST have a strong understanding of the SAGE software packages; ideally SAGE 200.
If you wish to apply for this position please send a WORD copy of your CV with reference number ASH12525ALL in the subject line.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.