This job is no longer available
My client, a leading bank, is currently looking for a Risk & Control Analyst who will report to the Group Corporate Treasury team. Based in their Halifax offices on a contract basis paying a daily rate of £200-290 on an initial 5 month rolling contract
You will meet the following requirements:
Risk & Control Analyst
* Act as first point of contact for control related queries
* Facilitating hardware and software purchasing requests in line with due diligence policy
* Processing system, new user access and leaver requests in line with due diligence policy
* Maintaining logical access controls
* Tracking mandatory training of department members
* Maintaining systems access, new user records and hardware allocation records
* Enforcing Group policy on matters such Information Security and Data Privacy
* Ad hoc query support
* Contributing to the establishment of a controlled programme environment
* Operational Risk and Control
* Ability to work at pace with accuracy, bringing others along with you.
* Regulatory experience would be an advantage
* High degree of organisation and attention to detail.
* Excellent, proven people and stakeholder management skills.
* Effective communication (verbal and written).
* Excellent teamwork.
* Creative thinker in problem solving.
* Motivational and dynamic approach.
This is a unique opportunity to secure a long term contract position with a top bank, and be part of a growing team. If you match the above criteria please apply now by sending in your CV ASAP.