This job is no longer available
Randstad Education are looking for an experienced year 5 supply teacher to cover a planned absence from Christmas until April 2015
Randstad Education is the UK market leader. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
The school, the child
We are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools and academies within the Hull area. This particular school is a large primary school near the city centre of Hull with three year 5 classes. You will have your own Year 5 class but you will share planning and ideas with your team of Year 5/6 teachers. This is a challenging group with a number of additional needs, but a lovely group in a fantastic and supported environment.
We are looking for someone who;
- is a QUALIFIED TEACHER (QTS)
- is an experienced Year 5 teacher
- is prepared to treat the role as they would a permanent role, including planning and marking, and parents evenings/additional responsibilities.
- will inject a sense of purpose into the classroom and help the school to the best of their ability
- will develop professional relationships with pupils and staff
- ensures effective classroom management in line with schools behaviour policy
In reward for our teachers hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay with no hidden deductions, a refer a friend scheme, teacher of the term awards, access to Randstad Education's online CPD portfolio, long-term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant with a 24hr on call facility and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.
To discuss this in more detail, please contact Louise on 01482 210 212 or email your CV
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Educations child safety standards and UK eligibility checks