This job is no longer available
Consultant: Aimee Mail
The Green Recruitment Company are representing the UK’s leading specialist assurance based consultancy in the Green market. We are looking for a highly motivated and determined individual that can join their Environment Team to provide specialist consultancy service to the Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS). The successful applicant shall work closely with the team to provide analysis. Support and consultancy services to clients in the renewable energy sector including Microgeneration technology. The position also requires the successful applicant to support the delivery manager in existing services including business process management and project work.
• Delivery project work and overseeing the implementation of changes relating to the scheme.
• Presenting and participating at industry conferences.
• Providing technical helpdesk support.
• Design and implement internal work instructions and also external scheme procedures.
• Supporting the MCS Delivery Manager in the development and delivery of efficient and effective services to the client.
• Providing relevant technical knowledge to the delivery team.
• Meeting management and facilitation, and secretariat services for Technical Working Groups. This will include the facilitation and chairing of meetings.
• Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with the client, key internal and external stakeholders and potential new clients.
• An understanding and experience of the facilitation and implementation of projects.
• Experience of designing and delivering secretariat services.
• Experience of managing workload and multiple priorities in order to meet deadlines.
• Ability to use own initiative to address problems at an early stage.
• Experience in building, nurturing and maintaining business relationships.
• Experience of networking with key and relevant stakeholders and clients.
• Experience of report/policy writing within the Environmental sector.
• Experience of delivering presentations, reports and findings to key industrial individuals.
• Experience and a key interest in the Renewable Energy sector.
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to;
Please get in touch with any queries on:
+44(0) 203 640 2130