This job is no longer available
You will be accountable for scheduling future software releases (diary management) and updating the SNAG/ risk and issue log.
You will be liaising with colleague at all levels of the business, including the technical teams and senior management. In addition, you will be working closely with 3rd party companies and suppliers to coordinate purchase orders.
The successful Service Delivery Administration Coordinator should either have a relevant degree, or be an experienced coordinator in this field. You should come across as personable and confident, and be able to work in an organised, methodical fashion.
• MS Excel
• MS Word
• MS Outlook
• Scheduling/ coordination experience
• Administration experience
• Relevant degree (e.g. business administration)
• Highly organised, methodical
• Keen to secure a career in a project coordinator/ project management career path