This job is no longer available
.NET Developer - Contract
C#, VB, .NET, SQL, T-SQL, XML, XSTL, FX, Front Office - Hedge Fund
6 Months Contract - Hedge Fund - Mayfair, London
£400 per day.
Harrington Starr is working with a leading and well established Hedge Fund who is looking to hire a .NET Developer to work in a 6 - 12 Month projects on a Trading Application for FX Trading. You will be working in the front office and reporting directly to the CIO and Investment Managers to build, design, develop and test Trading applications for FX
As the .NET Contractor your main focus will be varied but it will focus mainly on FX Development work. You will have in depth experience of .Net and SQL development experience ideally gained within a front office/trading environment or a financial services company. Full development lifecycle experience including ; analysing, developing and deploying reports; and analysing, designing, creating, and testing software applications will be essential for this role
Key Technical skills:
- Strong .NET programming skills- C#, .NET, VB.NET, Visual C#
- Strong SQL Servers skills - T-SQL, 2008, 2010, 2012
- Strong experience of OOP, Concepts and Designs.
- Ability to demonstrate analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written and vernal communications
- Knowledge of FX and any other financial instrument. FX, Options, Futures, Equities, Commodities, Fixed Income, Derivatives
This is a great opportunity for a .NET Contractor to work on a long term project with this Hedge Fund based in London's exclusive Mayfair. You will be working directly with the business and so be exposed to front office trading at its best. If you have this required technical and business skills listed above then please can Hari Sopal at Harrington Starr for the full job spec.