6449205 SAS LG Analyst
SAS LG Analyst, London, £450-500 per day
A leading banking client in the London urgently requires a SAS LG Analyst to assist in a high profile project, Based in London paying up to £500 per day.
The successful SAS LG Analyst will meet the following requirements:
- Extremely numerate with an excellent degree in a numerate discipline.
- An expert SAS user (Base and Enterprise Guide) with at least 5 years experience using SAS in a Financial Services Credit Risk environment.
- Experience in using SAS to develop self-contained, robust, and easily maintainable software solutions
- Deep understanding of advanced SAS concepts such as macros, macro variables, loops, hash merges, Proc SQL and DDE
- Experience working with and improving long and complex parameterised SAS scripts referencing several very large datasets in a robust and controlled way
- Expert knowledge of Excel including look-ups, named ranges, arrays and SAS Add-ins. VBA knowledge is desirable
- Scorecard monitoring experience and knowledge of scorecard modelling
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high-profile programme and gain a long-term position in the firm which could lead to multiple roles over the course of the programme. If you are interested, please apply immediately with an updated CV or give me a call on the number provided.
Key Words: SAS, Credit Risk, Banking, Retail Banking, Risk, scorecard, SAS Enterprice Guide, SAS Base