This job is no longer available
Our client based in West Sussex is currently looking to recruit a Project Manager on a permanent basis. The successful Project Manager will have experience of managing infrastructure projects through their full lifecycle. You will be involved in a broad remit of infrastructure projects - implementations, rollouts, upgrades.
Key responsibilities for the Project Manager:
• Competently manage expectations of internal stakeholders as well as 3rd parties
• Provide the Team Leader and project teams with effective support to enable them to develop and deliver projects within time frames
• Contribute to the preparation of project documentation in a full project management lifecycle including maintenance of project files and compilation of reports as required
• Effectively take requirements from the business in order to facilitate management of the projects from concept to delivery
Key skills & experience for the Project Manager:
• Experience of working in Prince 2 methodology, preferably with a Prince 2 qualification
• Management of 2-3 projects at any one time
• Experience of taking requirements from the business
• Strong stakeholder management skills
Please note - some international travel is involved in this role but only a few times a year.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting and fast paced environment where the ability to manage own workload and further train and grow with the project/company is unlimited.
If you are interested in discussing this role further, please call Felicity Handley on 01293 817640 or simply apply today.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only.