This job is no longer available
C# Web R&D Developer (ASP.NET, MVC, TDD, .NET, API) - SW London -
Finance Harrington Starr are working exclusively with a global investment management organisation that specialise in delivering long-term solutions. This organisation are expanding due to great activity within the market, which stems from their core IT team. They are seeking bot a graduate and senior C# Web R&D Developer (ASP.NET, MVC, TDD, .NET, API) to join their R&D technology team and work alongside an innovative team of developers to produce Greenfield solutions.
Within this C# Web R&D Developer (ASP.NET, MVC, TDD, .NET, API) opportunity you will be developing complex web applications using C# ASP.NET and MVC design patterns. This will essentially be an R&D role to develop the complete greenfield and brownfield systems using TDD methodology within an Agile environment. Many projects will involve developing interfaces on Web API and potentially Angular frameworks. A proven track record of academic excellence is required.
- Key responsibilities within this C# Web R&D Developer (ASP.NET, MVC, TDD, .NET, API) are as follows:
- Great programming ability in C# - Required
- Strong knowledge in the full .NET stack - Essential
- First class degree from a red brick University - Required
- Commercial experience with MVC - Essential
- Strong numerate skills - Essential
- Passionate about working within an R&D team - Required
- Angular framework - Desirable
- Financial experience - Desirable
This is a great opportunity as a C# Web R&D Developer (ASP.NET, MVC, TDD, .NET, API) to work within an R&D team and develop market making software systems. This is a great opportunity to join a leading organisation who only seek the best candidates in the market and reward them with a great environment and training on the latest technologies and industry.
If you are looking for an intellectually challenging development role within a dynamic environment, then please forward your CV to Jon Kay @ Harrington Starr.