This job is no longer available
Web Developer / Front End Web Developer
With major clients that include the likes of Microsoft, BP and Vodafone (amongst many others) this RAR recommend design agency work within a beautiful studio environment on The Pantiles in Tunbridge Wells. Offering services that span print design, digital design, campaign identities and branding solutions, they are known to deliver a very friendly and personable approach to each of their high profile projects.
- jQuery and HTML5 skills;
- CSS knowledge and skills (not just the latest CSS3);
- Knowledge of modern cross-browser compatibility issues;
- Attention to detail (pixel-perfect implementation of a designer's vision);
- Interpersonal and communicational skills;
- Experience of adaptive and responsive content;
- The ability to write clean, intuitive code that others can easily follow;
- The ability to understand and work hands-on with PHP code;
- Knowledge of common security issues and how to work around them.
Client facing experience would be a bonus. Experience developing mobile apps would also be useful as would experience with any other frameworks or programming tools.
This is an ideal opportunity for a recent Graduate or someone experienced in web development looking for the next step up in their career and to work for an exciting, fast growing agency. Based in central Tunbridge Wells, expect friendly staff, a modern office environment and a fun place to work! Get in touch…
IMPORTANT: You will only be considered for this vacancy if you complete the short application form on the Guru Careers website...