This job is no longer available
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £23,000 - £27,000
Consultant: Alex Townsend
The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is representing a world leading third party certification body in their search for a Quality Assurance Team Leader to ensure that the robustness of the company’s BREEAM certification business scheme is maintained. The Company audits and certifies over a thousand BREEAM assessments each year and work with thousands of BREEAM assessors.
The Role: The Quality Assurance Team Leader will be responsible for managing a small team of Quality Auditors who carry out technical audits of BREEAM assessments. The Quality Assurance Team Leader will need to have a good working knowledge of BREEAM and knowledge of the construction and building industry. The Quality Assurance Team Leader role will:
• Manage a small team of Quality Auditors.
• Provide technical assistance to junior members of the team.
• Carrying out Technical audits of BREEAM assessments.
• Providing concise feedback to assessors.
• Generating and issuing certificates.
• Improve the QA process and implementing improvements.
• Assist with training of new auditors.
Person Specification: Quality Assurance Team Leader will ideally have:
• Experience of working with BREEAM assessments.
• Trained as a BREEAM/CODE assessor (ideally).
• Knowledge of the building and construction industry.
• Experience in managing a team.
• Articulate, numerate and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to interpret drawings and technical documents.
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to;
Please get in touch with any queries on:
+44(0) 203 640 2130
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies