This job is no longer available
FDM is a global professional services provider and the UK’s leading IT graduate employer. We are currently seeking a Software Testing Trainer and a Business Analysis/Project Management Trainer to deliver high-quality training at our Glasgow Academy.
Successful candidates will be natural mentors with a passion for leading others, who have exceptional communication and presentation skills. You will be self-motivated, able to thrive under pressure with excellent technical expertise and organisational skills.
As an FDM Trainer, you will be personally responsible for overseeing the technical and professional development of our trainees. You will identify, deliver and evaluate course materials, equipping trainees with the skills needed to succeed on client site as FDM Consultants.
- Proven industry experience in software testing/business analysis and project management
- Previous commercial training experience
Software Testing Trainer - Desirable Criteria:
- Experience in automated testing tools, for example, the HP tool suite, Selenium
- Knowledge of the UNIX operating system
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- SQL skills
Business Analysis/Project Management Trainer - Desirable Criteria:
- ISEB certified in Business Analysis
- Commercial Finance background
- Excel VBA experience
- Business Process Modelling
- Prince2 certified
- Proficient in MS Project and Visio
If you are excited by this rewarding opportunity and would like to inspire the next generation of IT and business professionals with Britain’s largest listed IT services provider, apply now. Email your CV via the apply button for immediate review.