This job is no longer available
FDM is a global professional services provider and the UK’s leading IT graduate employer. We are currently seeking a Business Analysis Trainer with proven commercial experience to deliver high-quality training at our London Academy.
As an FDM Trainer, you will be personally responsible for overseeing the technical and professional development of our trainees. You will identify, deliver and evaluate course materials, equipping trainees with the skills needed to succeed on client site as FDM Consultants.
- Minimum 3 years' commercial experience working as a Business Analyst
- ISEB, BCS or IIBA certified in Business Analysis
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent technical expertise
- Effective organisation skills
- Able to use initiative
- Works well in a team
- Courseware/training design
- Previous commercial training experience
- Experience of coaching and/or mentoring
- Business Process Modelling
- Working knowledge of industry tools
- Working experience with the finance sector
If you are excited by this rewarding opportunity and would like to inspire the next generation of IT and business professionals with Britain’s largest listed IT services provider, apply now. Email your CV via the apply now button for immediate review.
Please note that this is a technical training role, so please do not apply if you do not have the required technical skill set.