This job is no longer available
A growing retail/wholesale business in Central London is currently recruiting for a Bookkeeper to join their Accounts team on a permanent basis. The Bookkeeper will report into the Assistant Financial Controller and will assist with the completion of monthly management accounts, as well as having responsibility for the cashbook and sales ledger. The Bookkeeper will have responsibility for the full trial balance across 3 sub-companies.
To be suitable you will have worked in a busy environment where you have been involved in:
Monthly reporting work
- Posting monthly journals; accruals, prepayments, depreciation, deferred income, loan interest
- Reconciling intercompany balances
- Reconciling fixed asset registers
- Posting monthly payroll
- Posting intercompany recharges
- Monthly credit card postings
- Cost of sales postings
- Posting invoices for the management company
- Daily multicurrency bank reconciliations
- Daily cash flow and cash balance reporting
- Petty cash management and postings
Accounts receivable management:
- Invoice reporting and allocation
- Posting sales invoices
- Liaising with sales team
- Ensuring proof of delivery has been received
The salary on offer for this Bookkeeper role is up to £30,000 basic. Our client is based in Central London near to Piccadilly Circus, with excellent transport links.
To apply, please submit your latest CV listing all relevant accounts experience, and include reference ASH12476AC in the subject line.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.