This job is no longer available
Qualified KS2 Teacher required, on a full time basis in Dewsbury to take a lead teaching role in a Year 5 class.
- The School requires a passionate Year 5 teacher on a full time basis to start in the autumn term.
- The successful candidate must have a passion for delivering excellent learning across the curriculum and have the skill to adapt their teaching to meet the needs of children.
- Must be committed to working as part of a team to improve and increase pupils development.
- This is a larger than average primary school in an area of social deprivation.
- The school has previously been in measures but is now improving.
- The behaviour of pupils at the school can be challenging.
- As such the school are looking for experienced teachers who have strong behaviour management skills.
You will have;
* Experience working in schools or
* Recent experience working in a child care setting
* Excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum
Randstad Education Offer;
* Highly Competitive pay, Guaranteed Pay Scheme for 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 days per week.
* Leeds based team to work closely along side you
* Large capacity of available work to have the flexibility to choose your ideal assignment
* Temp & Perm Positions
* CPD - In house training
Due to the amount of inbound work, we are currently enrolling candidates on our guaranteed pay scheme. You will be paid on a basis of up to 5 days per week guaranteed work.
At Randstad Education we believe that looking after our candidates is as important as looking after our schools. We keep in close regular contact regarding available work and offer highly competitive pay rates. We also operate a 24hr on call service from our Leeds office & hold regular events and training for our candidates to maintain a team feel.
For further information please contact;
David Fleming in our Leeds Branch on 0113 246 2500