This job is no longer available
Year 3 NQT teacher needed for a 1 Year contract in Arundel, West Sussex!
All applicants must be newly or recently qualified teachers looking for a supportive and friendly school to start there budding career! Applicants, who go the extra mile, are invested and want to make a difference to children's lives will be greatly received.
- KS2 Specialist who is creative and inspiring,
- Full time to start September, till August 2015 GUARANTEED!
- Teaching Year 3 to a 30+ classes with mixed ability children!
All applicants must be UK primary trained and must live within West Sussex!
The school, the child...
- Average sized Catholic Primary school in Worthing, approx. 150 pupils on role!
- Over subscribed for September 2014,
- Boasts extensive outdoor learning spaces, top of the range ICT resources available to the pupils and utilised by the teachers,
- Huge community, everyone helps each other!
- The staff get to know the whole young person and their families and are invested in developing rapport with pupils, staff and parents alike, The school is an ambassador of the local community.
Your application will be managed by a dedicated specialist education consultant who will guide and support you through the process in an honest and trustworthy manner to ensure you find the right match for you.
To discuss this in more detail, please contact Bryony Long.