Supply special educational needs teacher Jobs in Bristol!
As the new term starts we are currently recruiting for special need teachers in Bristol
Randstad Education is the UK market leader in finding jobs in Education
The school, the child.....
We are proud to support a diverse number of special needs schools across Bristol. These schools range in size, catchment area and ethos. Within these centres our staff, help to provide outstaning education to children and young people with additional needs. Many of our schools are all inclusive, educatining and supporting the personal well being of children from the ages of 5-18years diagnosed with ASD/MLD/PLMD and SLD.
We are looking for supply teachers for day to day and long term assignments that can:
- Be available two or more days a week
- Hold a valid QTS check
- Will develop professional and effective relationship with students and staff
- Have an understanding of special educational needs and hold a qualified teacher status
- Treat every assignment as if it is permanent role injecting a sense of purpose into the classroom.
- Be able to recognise and build upon students strengths
- To adhere to the students individual educational plan
In reward for our candidates, hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay, a refer a friend scheme, candidate awards and end of term celebrations and access to Randstad Education's online CPD portfolio, long term and permanent job opportunities, and a dedicated consultant who's honest and trustworthy approach matches you to the right job.
To discuss this in more detail, please contact Liz Heaton on email@example.com or call 0117 929 9882.
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks.