This job is no longer available
Randstad Education require an experienced EYFS Teacher for a short term contract in one of our Hull primary schools. This is to start after the October half term and run until Christmas.
Randstad Education is the UK market leader. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
We are looking for an experienced EYFS Teacher for a short term assignment within a Hull Primary School. The successful candidate will:-
- Be a qualified teacher with experience of teaching the EYFS curriculum.
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be passionate about teaching and raising standards
- Possess the motivation to achieve and add value to the school
- Plan, prepare and deliver the EYFS curriculum
- Use effective differentiation within the class to allow all pupils to succeed
- Monitor pupils progress and keep records on their development
- Support colleagues and liaise effectively with support staff within the department
We are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools and academies within the Hull and Grimsby area. These schools range in size, catchment, religious background and ethos. We work closely with each school we supply through constant relevant contact to ensure the right match for you. This role is in a small primary school in Hull.
Within this school our teacher will support EYFS pupils of different ability levels, and may encounter children with Special Educational Needs.
In reward for our teachers hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay with no hidden deductions, a refer a friend scheme, teacher of the term awards, access to Randstad Education's online CPD portfolio, long-term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant with a 24hr on call facility and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.
To discuss this in more detail, please contact us on 01482 210212
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks