This job is no longer available
Account Executive / Qualification Specialist
We are seeking an Account Executive / Qualification Specialist to join one of Europe's fastest growing marketing automation technology specialists.
Based in Liverpool Science Park, you will join a technology leader that offers top class training through its academy and the opportunity to progress your career.
As one of the fastest growing companies in Liverpool, with offices in London and the US, this global tech organisation works with leading businesses including Symantec, BAE Systems and Carat to provide them with unbeatable automated marketing solutions. Founded in 2010, they have implemented and managed over 60 high profile projects and have plenty more on the horizon.
After completing the academy training program, you will join as an Account Executive, qualifying opportunities where our client can provide marketing technology solutions to national and international customers.
It will be your responsibility to build and maintain strong relationships with C-level targets at enterprise level, whilst ensuring the client services team are well briefed on all work handed over. In short, expect a role where your on-going relationship with the clients drives repeat business and brings in great uncapped commission rewards for you.
Skills to qualify… You will have worked in an Account Management / New Business role for some time now and should be able to clearly prove outstanding ability and revenue performance whilst demonstrating………...
- Strong ability to qualify leads (using BANT protocols) generated by their internal marketing automation system via dedicated phone time in order to deliver the required pipeline;
- The role is about qualifying real opportunities to deliver managed services for clients (this role is not about selling in to clients);
- Experience in providing / selling services and consultancy is a must (gained in the marketing automation / CRM sector or close equivalent would be advantageous);
- Knowledge of MA or CRM platform is essential;
- A proven track record in meeting and exceeding goals, deadlines and revenue targets whilst working on a fluid pipeline of circa £1m a year;
- Ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders across all areas of the business;
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and oral) is an absolute must for this role;
- Excellent presentation skills delivered via screen share technology with clients across the globe;
- Ability to negotiate and navigate objections and gate-keepers - essential;
- Strong proficiency in IT;
- Ability to seek out information including the latest updates within the technology industry;
- Previous experience in any of the following would be highly advantageous: Marketo, Eloqua, Adobe Cloud, Salesforce.
NOTE: Please only apply for the role if you meet the required skills to qualify as applications that do not match will not be considered.
**NOTE: As part of the selection process a stringent verification procedures is used to verify work history, qualifications and certifications (where applicable). Information will be asked from previous employers during the recruitment process (a current employer will only be approached at offer stage).
Experience selling to C-level clients and to the rest of Europe would be advantageous. Experience with CRM or Marketing automation tools would be hugely beneficial.
This opening presents an excellent opportunity for a dynamic, communicative, commercially aware, self-motivated and energetic Accounts Executive / Qualification Specialist to progress their career with a highly focused team. In return, expect a fantastic commission scheme, the best on-going training, a stunning city centre work environment, pension, healthcare, gym membership, an iPhone / iPad as well as the chance to play around with the latest innovative tech! Get in touch…
Keywords: Sales Executive, Account Executive, Senior Account Executive, Tech Account Exec, Account Manager, Automated Marketing, European Sales, AM, Sales Manager, SAM, Sales, New Business, New Business Development, Sales Executive Jobs in Liverpool, AM Jobs in Lancashire, Sales Jobs in Lancashire, Sales Executive Jobs in Merseyside, Account Executive Jobs in Liverpool, Sales Jobs in Liverpool, Sales Jobs in Lancashire, Liverpool, Lancashire, Warrington, Southport, Chester, Wigan, L3
IMPORTANT: You will only be considered for this vacancy if you complete the short application form on the Guru Careers website...