This job is no longer available
Web Developer / Front End Web Developer
With major clients that include M&S, L’Oreal, Asus and Animal (and many more) this leading digital agency can help with anything from branding and design to building websites and mobile apps to ongoing online social media campaigns. Started in 2005 by the two founders working from a shed, this renowned agency now operate two beautiful open-plan studios in Sussex & Dorset and have built up a highly talented team to provide a wealth of services.
- A firm understanding of PHP programming and MySQL integration;
- A solid understanding of HTML and CSS;
- The ability to create well-designed, reusable objects;
- Basic knowledge of Linux servers and command line procedures;
- GIT version control;
- Payment integration experience;
- Good understanding of complex databases, web concepts and design implications.
Experience with Wordpress, Drupal or Magento CMS platforms is advantageous. An understanding of AJAX and how to implement it would be beneficial. Any knowledge of iOS or Android development is a useful.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone experienced in Web Development looking for the next step up in their career and to work for an exciting, fast growing company. Based in a spacious office, expect friendly staff, the opportunity to work with the latest tech for the biggest brands, plenty of training and an amazing social scene. Get in touch…
IMPORTANT: You will only be considered for this vacancy if you complete the short application form on the Guru Careers website...