This job is no longer available
Social Advertising Manager / Social Media Manager
A Social Advertising Manager / Social Media Manager is needed to join one of world’s largest independent Online Games Studios. Working on Social Media campaigns across the business expect to take control of all ad spend across Twitter, Facebook and all other SM channels.
With 3 Guinness world records; a Queen’s Award for Enterprise (2011) a Deloitte Technology Fast 50 (2010); a Sunday Times Top 100 company to work for (2008) and countless other awards to their name, this multi-award winning business employ over 550 people and sit at the very forefront of the online games industry, developing and publishing mini games and leading titles interacted by millions worldwide!
Joining as a Social Advertising Manager / Social Media Manager you will sit within the digital department of this world class employer implementing and optimising social media campaigns and strategies across the business. Whether you are managing ad spend budgets across social (Twitter, Facebook, etc.), providing internal teams with social advertising performance metrics or project managing campaigns, you will champion everything social to deliver awesome engagement and ROI.
To qualify... Whether you call yourself a Social Media Manager, Social Advertising Manager, Head of Social or similar, we don’t mind, you just need to be able to demonstrate:
- Previous social advertising experience;
- A passion for social media and the digital landscape;
- Highly motivated self-starter, who's able to manage their own workload and hit deadlines;
- Analytical skills including a comfort working with a range technologies;
- Strong interpersonal written and verbal communication skills;
- Detail focused and meticulous by nature;
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills;
- Can manage numerous projects concurrently and consistently to deliver high-quality work to timescale (works well under pressure and to short deadlines);
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships;
- Team player working with multiple levels of management and peers.
Joining a team of talented and enthusiastic people you will get to work with one of the largest independent games Studios in the World so expect a great working environment and superb benefits to match, including: Bonuses, private healthcare, flexible working, gym membership and loads more. Get in touch...
Keywords: Social Media Manager, Social Advertising Manager, Advertising Manager, Social Media Campaign Manager, Head of Social, Head of Social Media, Community Manager, Social Media Jobs in Cambridge, Social Media Advertising Jobs in Cambridge, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Community Management Jobs in Cambridge, Head of Social Jobs in Cambridge, Social Media Management Jobs in Cambridge, Social Media Management Jobs in Anglia, Social Media Jobs in Cambridgeshire, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB1.
IMPORTANT: You will only be considered for this vacancy if you complete the short application form on the Guru Careers website...