This job is no longer available
In this role as a delivery focussed Project Manager your main priority will be to assist in the implementation and delivery of a bespoke real-time clearing platform, you duties will include but are not limited to:
- Project management duties including maintenance and update of project plans, reports and financial
- Define and scope release management projects and produce documentation
- Review and document the release management processes and procedures
- Support day to day release management activities
- Produce regular and accurate metrics and reports
- Participate in meeting with senior management and manage all stake holders including external 3rd party vendor management
- Quality Assurance and Issue Management and resolution
- Managing offshore development team and managing the offshore 3rd party vendor team
The successful candidate will have all of the below experience
- Extensive experience, minimum 5 years working as a Software Delivery Project Manager
- Full Project Life-Cycle/Software Development Life Cycle experience, from conception to delivery
- Extensive experience working with 3rd parties both on-shore and off-shore
- Financial Services experience and ideally an understanding of Clearing and Exchanges
- Project Management Qualifications, Prince II
- Structured Project Management delivery processes Agile, Waterfall
This is an excellent project working for a well-known client synonymous with the financial services industry in a "Magnus opus" project for the successful candidate. You will be fully in charge of not only delivering the project but for the planning, resourcing and overall maintenance of the project, pulling all parties together for a successful implementation.
This role is for an immediate start and would suit a professional who has solid all round project management experience from a structured environment with focussed process.
Send CV now and follow up with a telephone call to be considered for this opportunity.