This job is no longer available
MS Dynamics Developer (Dynamics CRM 2011/2013, C#, Plug-ins, Scribe, ASP.NET) London - Finance
FX Trading - London
Salary: £50,000 - £65,000 + Benefits + Bonus
A leading FX trading organisation who are expanding due to large 3rd party client wins are seeking a MS Dynamics Developer (Dynamics CRM 2011/2013, C#, Plug-ins, Scribe, ASP.NET) to join their innovative technology team. There is a variety of cutting-edge systems being planned within this organisation from web trading applications, upgrades and Greenfield projects within the CRM platform. This organisation are offering exposure to the full software development life cycle and the latest technologies.
Within this MS Dynamics Developer (Dynamics CRM 2011/2013, C#, Plug-ins, Scribe, ASP.NET) opportunity you will have expertise with MS Dynamics 2011 and 2013. This organisation are upgrading their system from 2011 - 2013 with some major changes occurring. Ideally you will have great exposure to Scribe and the ability to create plug-ins within the CRM system.
Key requirements within this MS Dynamics Developer (Dynamics CRM 2011/2013, C#, Plug-ins, Scribe, ASP.NET) are as follows:
- CRM Dynamics Development ideally using Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 or 2013 version - Required
- Advanced development experience with C# .NET, ASP.NET - Must Have
- The ability to utilise Scribe within the CRM platform - Essential
- Experience with a variety of JS frameworks - Desirable
- Strong experience at developing web applications within CRM systems - Essential
- Financial experience - Desirable Significant experience in writing plug-ins - Required
- Motivated to join a leading FX trading organisation - Essential
This is an excellent opportunity as a MS Dynamics Developer (Dynamics CRM 2011/2013, C#, Plug-ins, Scribe, ASP.NET) to get your hands on the latest Microsoft technologies a develop a career with a leading FX trading organisation that are a cut above their competitors. This is a great opportunity to progress within the world of MS Dynamics with a strong team of developers. Not only does this opportunity provide you with great CRM experience, it provides access to all areas of software development with their latest technology stacks.
If this opportunity is of any interest, please forward your CV to Jon Kay @ Harrington Starr.