This job is no longer available
Our client based in Surrey is undertaking considerable project work at present and is looking for a Senior Systems Test Analyst to replace a permanent member of staff that has been contracted to the project work.
Some key responsibilities for the Senior Systems Test Analyst:
• Produce and execute test plans and complex scripts to test new and revised software.
• To act as a Test Lead involved in more complex projects across various test teams (Automation Manual and UAT) and attend Project Meetings on behalf of the team.
• Advise and mentor junior members of the team and delegate work appropriately.
• Keep up to date with testing trends and techniques and make recommendations for improvements.
Key Skills & Experience for the Senior Systems Test Analyst:
• At least 5+ years’ experience of software testing to include server/web testing.
• Strong experience of manually testing using Quality Centre and a reasonable knowledge of Automation testing.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to lead other members of the team.
• Knowledge of SQL, Oracle 11g, Toad (or similar Oracle query tool) is a advantageous.
• Previous experience of working within an Agile environment is desired but not essential.
• Experience of working within an Insurance industry would also be highly beneficial.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a credible organisation within the financial services sector for a 12 month period which may extend further. To express your interest in this role, please apply today.
Please be aware that all candidates upon acceptance of Offer will be required to complete a CRB check (Financial and Criminal Check).
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 1 week your application has been unsuccessful for this role only.