This job is no longer available
Senior Technical Accountant-Insurance-Bank-Bristol-£550/day
Our Client, a leading Bank, are urgently looking for a Senior Reporting/Technical Accountant with experience of providing technical input to the Insurance Statutory Accounts and PRA returns as well as advice to the Insurance business on technical accounting and regulatory issues. This role will be based in their Bristol Office, on a long-term contract basis, paying up to £550/day. The candidate will work within their Insurance Division, and have large commercial or financial services experience.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA, FCCA Qualified Accountant
- Insurance Accounting and prudential regulatory experience essential
- IFRS Technical Accounting experience
- Significant technical expertise with an Insurance industry background
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Previous experience managing a team of finance professionals
If you or someone you may know are interested and meet the above requirements please send me your latest C.V in .doc format and I will contact you to discuss further details.
PLEASE BE AWARE THIS ROLE IS BASED IN BRISTOL
Key Words: Accountant, Bristol, IFRS, ACA, ACCA, CIMA, FCCA, Reporting, Regulatory, Technical Accounting, Insurance, Change, Bank