SThree Group have been well established within the market for nearly 30 years, and we are continually growing. SThree are a world renowned as a leading provider of recruitment solutions across lucrative markets and this has seen us awarded the APSCo "International Recruitment Company of the Year 2013" award and we have been recognised as a 'Times Top 50 Company for Women in the UK 2014'.
The role of a Recruitment Consultant is varied but essentially includes first-class skills in sales and business development.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for sourcing, headhunting and matching candidates to your client's temporary or permanent vacancies. You will need to learn, understand and integrate into your clients teams and departments to ensure that you at harmonizing both candidate and client requirements.
Some of the key responsibilities of a Recruitment Consultant are
- Using sales, marketing techniques, networking and business development techniques to attract business from client companies.
- Developing a good understanding of client companies and their business is key, in order to build better stronger relationships with client companies.
- Attracting candidates by using a wide range of media and drafting advertising copy for use on social media /networks, attending events, headhunting and through referrals.
- Screen and interview candidates, conducting background checks, and matching candidates to vacancies.
- Advise both clients and candidates on salary levels, training requirements and on career opportunities.
- Delivering value through service for our customers.
The successful candidate
You will be an ambitious, money-motivated, articulate graduate able to demonstrate achievement throughout your life with a sensible and professional outlook towards your career.
A positive outlook is a must along with the ability and creativity to build up solid relationships both internally and externally. Due to the fast moving and varied nature of the role, excellent time management and organisational skills are essential.
The ideal applicant will be a graduate / trainee / sales professional - somebody who is keen to embrace the fast-paced, challenging nature of the recruitment role and absorb the fantastic training and development available. This is a target based sales environment and would suit a confident, incisive individual with a natural commercial flair and a go-getting attitude. You will be a strong communicator and rapport builder with excellent interpersonal skills.
We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply today, click the 'Apply' button. Alternatively, connect with me on LinkedIn for further information: